Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sleepy Time Express


It nighty. I'm sleepy and about to plunge into a world where night terrors duke it out with wet dreams and boring movies about what I did yesterday, today, and tomorrow. All aboard!

Mileece almost rhymes with sleep. I would trade my five best dreams in the world (they're mostly about haunted houses and dinner theaters) for some fresh jams from this lady. Her 2002 album Formations is pure radiance and the title track will fill your heart with an eternal blue flame.
Mileece-Formations



We aren't even in a tunnel anymore. The tunnel is inside us and is worming its way down to your feet to keep them warm.
Ash Ra Tempel-Sunrain



I don't know much about algebra, though I would like to know more. I would also like to know more about Minamo.
They're Japanese. They make electo-acoustic-something-something compositions that go all kinds of place, yet keep your center centered. Oh, and they're good too.
Minamo-La Botanica Palella 2



Theme music for sleeping with your hand in a glass of warm water:
Rhys Chatham-Allegro

No comments: