Monday, June 11, 2007

Which Way North?



Seeing that my ass is stopped at the woods and it's not even snowing, it's safe to say I'm in a bit of a transitional period. Just moved myself to the silent barn in Queens and I've been stuck in between the rock and the bar. But I did manage to Moby within 3 days of moving to the city, so now I feel as if I've truly arrived. Dude was kicking it at the Curses! show on Friday, which devolved unbelievably into Luca playing to only 5 people by 4am. Homie was unfazed, because he knows he's got it goin' on and those tenacious ones were treated to the ultimate in bass madness. So hot. You lucky Europeans better give the boi some love on his tour.



Alright, well not too ambitious on the prose front. Here are some bubbly, chill bangers that have been making movin' in like slidin' down a slin 'n side/

Leonard Cohen-Everybody Knows (not my steez usually as I have a massive aversion to the Serge Gainsbourg/Bob Dylan/Leonard Cohen triumvirate, but this one strait grooves)

Baby Ford and Zip-Morning Sir [alt link]

In Flagranti-Bipolar [alt link]

Lindstrøm&Prins Thomas-Nummer Fire En [alt link]

No comments: