Wednesday, July 25, 2007
THE LITTLEST BARNACLE
Signs that weekend was a notch beyond under control:
1) I don't wake up until wednesday
2) I immediately order a whole pizza and pay in change and eat it all by myself.
3) I invite all my friends over for a baptism after work and publicly change my name to the Barnacle
4) I watch every sitcom on the CBS Monday Night lineup
5) I watched every sitcom on the CBS Monday Night lineup!!!!??!
Air - Mer du Japon (the Teenagers Remix)
And then I got my hands on some hot new Dirty Bird and smiled while I thought about the face a mountie makes when you kick him in the nards.
Worthy - Irs_Te (Christian Martin Remix)
And then there's this unruly banger, found on Risky Bizniz
Bart B More - Basement Beats
Also, I thought I'd give you guys a heads up to two of my new favorite things to do on the internet that don't scare my roomates.
Friend and longtime TRP supporter Roxanne has started an exceptional rant blog which you should all give a click to: The Jungle Is My Home
Additionally, Brooklyn/NJ wunderproducer (and equally longtime TRP supporter) George Ellroy has a page where he is posting masses of original music, check it: GE Sweet Riddimz
And finally lets all welcome to the TRP team our newest writer, Doctor Cuts. Scroll down two to scope out his first post!!