Tuesday, April 22, 2008

wztke



I meant to post up a bunch of stoner jams on sunday, but sunday got in the way of all that. Anyways, the only super jam that needed to get posted up here is the fire from Billy Boyo. Super chilled 80s reggae from a teenager.

Billy Boyo - One Spliff A Day [alt link]

Just got some pretty new go-go from PA Palace and these are some of the jams. I don't know if anybody actually downloads any of the go-go I've put up before, so that's why I'm sticking to cover songs, as those should have broader appeal. Two soulja boy jams and the standout shit is I&I (INI?)'s In This Club. Make sure to go to PA Palace and pick up some sets.

TCB - Crank Dat [alt link]

I&I - Soulja Boy Medley [alt link]

I&I - In This Club [alt link]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have contacted you via email via the address supplied on your blog (theserockspop@gmail.com) regarding the removal of some stuff from your blog - but to no avail.

Could you check the account and get back to me.

800 pounds of fun said...

Are you sure you sent it to that email address? I check that everyday and just went back to make sure I hadn't missed your email, but I can't find any requests to take stuff down. When did you send it? From what address? I'd be happy to accommodate your request, just send another email, this time cc it to lebsackj@grinnell.edu

Count Drugula said...

Oh man, that billy boyo slays! So that's where Zomby got that sample--I thought it was just a pitched up female vocal.

But in the eternal words of Stringer Bell, I can't stand that go-go shit.

Anonymous said...

Have sent the email again and cc'ed your other address in.