Wednesday, April 4, 2007

An old post




I tried to post this a minute ago, but blogger wasnt working and then I forgot I had saved the post, anyways...

Ross Hogg outta the Bay has been doing the reggae/dance hall thing real big the past few months. He won the fathertronix monthly mix contest and has been consistently dropping the hottest reggae remixes of everyone's favorite songs.
R. Kelly - Im A Flirt (Ross Hogg Boxing Remix)
[alt link]

Rich Boy - Throw Some Ds (Ross Hogg Jah Love Remix) [alt link]

When I first saw that Tony Parker was getting into the rap game I though "shit, Allen Iverson with a french accent." But, I was wrong, dude actually spits most of it in french and because I cant understand the lyrics, Im gonna say its pretty good.
Tony Parker - Balance Toi [alt link]

No comments: