Tuesday, December 5, 2006

My God



The first I heard of Twin of Twins was the vagina track over the Eifel 65 riddim on Diplo's podcast a while's back. It blew me away, at the time I assumed it was Leftside and Esco (sounds sort of similar to Dr. Evil), but I was wrong. Twin of Twins are, yes, two twins from Jamaica who are unsigned, I think, but are still making huge waves. They hate "Uptown" dancehall, like Sean Paul and that shit, and apparently they hate Beenie Man. I just got one of their albums, Stir It Up 4, and its pretty wierd. Not too much music on it, mostly them imitating different voices and chatting, so I wouldnt recomend it-I hear that is also how Stir It Up 5 is. But, the shit they put on various riddims is hot, always banging.

Twin of Twins-Vagina

Twin of Twins-My God

Twin of Twins-Dread Gone Mad

No comments: