Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Percussive Boner Trance 69


Well, I don't have a whole lot to say. Got the pic from BoingBoing and it pretty much says it all. I'm pretty fried on meat, wine, fassbinder, and the c-train. Here are 3 dope ass tracks I've been bumping over the holidays. First one is something I never thought or hoped I'd rep, but, you know, sometimes even Fergie can release a bomb track. In my journey to discover the nascent genius that is Polow Da Don (of Zone 4 Entertainment, which while referring to a police district of the ATL, just makes me think of lazer tag), I unearthed this gem. "Glamorous" is a chopped and deep-fried alan braxe jam that almost rivals Da Don's first true masterpiece, Rich Boy's "Throw Some D's" (If you don't have this song, I'll D all over your face.) Second, something of a champagne chaser to that huge line of dome, Michael Mayer's "Amanda" off of Kompakt's Total 2 comp from 2000. Track fucking owns. Finally, we have the 13 minute mind fuck that is James Cotton's (yes, I just posted him, but dude crushes skulls) "Blue Blood." Just sitting through the whole song makes me feel like I've been sitting in the dark, doing the robot for the 5 hours, which then leads to the inevitable telephone poll humping. Fuck New Year's and fuck Will Smith.
Glamorous (feat. Ludacris)-Fergie
Amanda-Michael Mayer
Blue Blood-James Cotton

No comments: