Friday, December 22, 2006

We're Going To Amsterdam For Winter Break

Got a few tracks before I go to Amsterdam for a couple weeks. Gonna have a good time, yeah. It snowed like 2 feet here in Denver, kinda shitty. And, again blogger wont let me post a fucking picture.

I cant remember where I got this from, but here are some new baile tracks.

DJ Zezinho-My Heart Will Go On
Dont know the name or artist of this track, but its fire

Vin Sol posted this on fathertronix. Its a nice remix.

Federation-Get Naked U Beezy(Vin Sol Re-edit)

Discobelle alerted me to a new Oxy Cottontail track, Mind Your Business. I also found a few other tracks I hadnt heard off her myspace, Here
Mind Your Business
Big Time Hustler '06
You Dont See

Also on myspace I saw this track from Maggie Horn. Myspace.com/maggieehorn
Maggie Horn-Come Move Skyscraper

And, Diplo's My Love remix. from discobelle
My Love Remix

Finally, an older DJ Technics remix of a Jill Scott song (I think its Jill Scott). One of my favorite bmore tunes.
DJ Technics-He Loves Me(Baltimore Mix)

No comments: