Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Politics of Piety


I dont really have the time or energy to be getting into that much new music this week, so most of this is old and slept on, but I am sure that some of you reading will appreciate it as re-ups or something. This will be a super post though, as I need to do something to procrastinate my final paper with. I might even post again tonight, so look out for the start of "the history of Grinnell club" series. Here's some tunes:

First and foremost, here is another track from Inglish. Its been on myspace for a little bit, but I havent seen it anywhere else. We posted Mikey Rocks a few weeks ago and you all seemed to love it. I can assure you that this new one bangs twice as hard. I really like the Texas screw that's going on in this Chicago track. myspace/inglish

Inglish-Hit Me On My Beeper


And, some newish Bay raps from The Pack and Keak. Hella Go. Thanks to Nation of Thizzlam the net provider of all Bay bangers.

Keak Da Sneak-That Go *poor quality, but whatever

The Pack-Oh Go *super-banger


This Icelandic electro-crunk, or whatever, group is sweet. Steed Lord is their name and here is their myspace. These guys go. I know discobelle and some others put some of their shit up a while ago, but neither speilberg or I grabbed it. If you all know where I can get some more of this shit, post a comment please.

Steed Lord-You(Klever Remix)

Steed Lord-Dirty Mutha(Triple Zut Remix) *True banger, you'll recognize it from Flosstradamus' 3Peat mix

Slept on this for sure:

Tittsworth-Titts'mas

I realized, that as some of the biggest proponents of the Air Cock Thrust in Grinnell Iowa, we havent even posted any Spank Rock, except for the verse on the Lindsay Lohan song. So, here it is. You probably have some of this, but I figured I'd throw up a bunch of Put That Pussy On Me remixes.

Low B's

Diplo's Tonite

Josh Console's Not Rnb

And finally, the triumphant return of what was in my opinion the best mix series ever. Lemon-Red has up a holiday mix by Snack and C'mish. We can only hope this is going to be a regular monthly thing.
Direct Link

2 comments:

mikeill said...

that inglish track = ooooweeee

moncler Boutique said...

Do you know the moncler? It is very famous and popular in Pairs. You can buy it from moncler Boutique