Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Blue Alphabet


Having gone all sicky face, I'm stuck bloggin' in my beddie. I don't know how to feel about my life at this moment, but I'm taking this downtime as a chance to explore my inner workings a bit deeper, a bit softer.


I got My My's Songs for the Gentle and the new The Field album (hotttttttttt) the other day and both have been sending me straight to their respective chunks of the pastoral. Where The Field makes glacier-dense tracks that will leave your inner ear stuck full with chunks of ice slag, My My favor a bleached sun radiance, pulsating a sterile warmth that's as underwhelming as it is overcoming. Since it seems like every 'blog house' blog in the world has a field track up right now, let's (us house bloggers of the world, you neoligizing d-bags) hit up the grass on the other side of the wall. Fuck the neighbors.
My My-Blue Skies


Football Team, meet Eric Mendenhall... He's a pint-sized double threat, a player who can at once split the field in two with the ferocity of his shredding while also transporting you to the world inside the blimp, where we can all get high on helium. Lately, Eric has been in an isolation chamber making deft drone pieces that hit frequencies liable to piss off the middle-aged and the semi-deaf. This one's a monster made of cotton candy. He's also my musical and physical dopplebanger.
Eric Mendenhall-Alphabet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

酒店
童裝批發
童裝批發
童裝
童裝
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
酒店上班
酒店兼差
禮服店
酒店上班
酒店打工
酒店小姐
酒店經紀
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
酒店應酬
粉味
茵悅
酒店經紀
酒店經紀



酒店經紀,酒店小姐,酒店公關,酒店打工,酒店上班,禮服店,便服店,假日打工,酒店兼差,酒店兼職,暑假打工,寒假打工,酒店經紀爆米花,酒店打工爆米花,酒店兼差爆米花,酒店兼職爆米花,酒店上班爆米花,酒店工作爆米花,酒店小姐爆米花,禮服店爆米花,假日打工爆米花,酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL,酒店上班PRETTY GIRL,酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL,酒店工作PRETTY GIRL