Monday, January 29, 2007

Feeling Good, Feeling Hate



On Saturday, I was feeling all great about existence and stuff, but in no time, the Grinnell College Brand Malaise has set in and now I want to get the fuck out of Iowa, shed my shell, and BECOME THE BODY HAMMER. But until then, let's get nice.


Joan Armatrading-I'm Lucky [alt link]
Oh Joan. Sweet, sweet Joan. You don't feel angst, anxiety, or anger. In fact, you're not scared of anything, but rather you remain confident and upbeat, like Custer or something. I first heard this song while eating dinner with a friend's parents and once the feel-good tank had been tapped and spirits of joy were being passed around, I was treated to a soul-lifting story about an autistic boy learning to spell his name. That was nice. And this song is too nice. Seriously.


And now it's time to smash some brains in. Seriously. Blogger fucking flaked out just as I was about to post this shit and now I have to remember all the url's while trying not to vomit up that disgusting Thai food I had an hour ago (bitch bitch bitch). But hey, let's feel good about stewing. And let's riot in Des Moines.
King Tubby & Friends-Beat Them In Dub
Linton Kwesi Johnson-Inglan is a Bitch
Linton Kwesi Johnson-Regga Fi Peace
Linton Kwesi Johnson-Making History (best song ever)



Let's feel love.
Linton Kwesi Johnson-Loraine
Lindstron & Prins Thomas-Don O Van Bud [alt link]
And for the king of fuck, Lateral Hyetography.
Lateral Hyetography-I Looked into the Sun

4 comments:

- said...

Nick, that's fucking gross

Anonymous said...

yum bubbles.

Anonymous said...

DUDE THAT'S SO FUCKING HOT

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,酒店小姐,酒店公關,酒店打工,酒店上班,禮服店,便服店,假日打工,酒店兼差,酒店兼職,暑假打工,寒假打工,酒店經紀爆米花,酒店打工爆米花,酒店兼差爆米花,酒店兼職爆米花,酒店上班爆米花,酒店工作爆米花,酒店小姐爆米花,禮服店爆米花,假日打工爆米花,酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL,酒店上班PRETTY GIRL,酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL,酒店工作PRETTY GIRL,酒店打工PRETTY GIRL


酒店
童裝批發
童裝批發
童裝
童裝
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
酒店上班
酒店兼差
禮服店
酒店上班
酒店打工
酒店小姐
酒店經紀
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
酒店應酬
粉味
茵悅
酒店經紀
酒店經紀