Monday, January 15, 2007



I've been at my grandma's in Flo-rida the past few days and I'm getting bored (although the dancehall/reggae stations are awesome), thankfully I'm heading home to Denver tomorrow and then back to my school in Iowa on wednesday or thursday. I just got some hot records in D-town and once I get to my turns in Iowa I'm gonna rip them on to the comp and post them for you. Until then, rock on these.

As promised, we got some more classic/semi-classic baltimore club tracks for ya. The first one here is from Jimmy Jones, not the stupid 'baaaalin' one, and is easily recognizable from Hollertronix's Never Scared.

Jimmy Jones-Watch Out For Da Big Girl

My boy in Baltimore says Rod Lee is falling off, that his sets are lacking and he talks too much during shows. But, you gotta respect Rod for tracks like these next ones, real fire.
Rod Lee-Star Track
Rod Lee-Puttin It Down

That same baltimore dude claims this next track to be the end all club shaker. I like the song too, it gets you all riled up.
Griff & Booman-Pick Em Up

Even the girls are big in Bmore. This track's off of the Queens Of Baltimore Club EP, it's real fucking dirty.
Kotton The Cutie-Seven Days

Thanks to The Smoking Section, we got Kanye West's new track. Definitely a hot hip hop track, nice flow and one of those special Kanye beats we've come to expect.
Kanye West-I Still Love H.E.R.

This track is from an old Techno group called Yellow Magic Orchestra. Reminds me of the revenge of the nerds song.
YMO-Behind The Mask

Finally, a remix of Ciara's Promise featuring Kells.
Ciara ft. R. Kelly-Promie

1 comment:

maitreya said...

yo post them alternate ysi links so that shit can aggregagate