Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Klampute Make You Feel Good

me and JB at the wax gallery

I been listening to a lot of dance hall/bashment lately. Just found this riddim from last year, and its a banger. I really just want to post this first track by Future Troubles because of James Brown's passing, but I need to fill the post, and if you are DJing you need some shit to throw around it. If anybody has any more tracks off this riddim, hit me up in the comments. I've also got the Mr vegas and black-er tracks, but they are so-so.

Future Troubles-I Feel Good

Beenie Man-A Weh Do She

Ninja Man ft. Devonte-Bad Like We
All tracks from the Klampute Riddim produced by Free Willy

Doing some traveling tomorrow, but hopefully I'll have time to throw up some Matterhorn, Leftside & Esco etc. from the Hot Wuk Riddim

1 comment:

p90x workout said...

Every one want to have a good health P90x