Sunday, January 28, 2007

NY LIKE REUBEN SANDWICH

art by Honeyman

First off, big ups to Plastic Little for throwing down a tremendous show last night. These guys are welcome in Iowa anytime and I will definitely be checking them out again when I'm back home on the coast with the most. Which brings me to tonight's Sunday Evening Special....

NYC djs Star Eyes and Siren merge as one under the alias Syrup Girls to create a chuckling, 2steppin sexy behemoth that reps that other side of NY bass: the lighthearted grime rave. Puncuated by wild beat freaks and ghetto sing-alongs, their mixes are laser gun bass parties that bring the CHILLIN like tall glasses of pink lemonade or kool aid big bursts. Shotgun weddings are well worth your time. Number Four saw the Syrup Girls going head to head with their T&B cohort Drop the Lime. Buy it here to hear the DTL side, 3 Decks No Shame! (one of his best I thinks)

Syrup Girls - For All the Dirty Cougars!!! (Shotgun Wedding #4)
[alt link]*large file---->>worth it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wuts Good My dudes? This b siyoung.
Yo, thanx for the infinite hospitality from myself and all of PL. The show was mad fun. We got a couple cool pics of the crowd and whatnot. I try 2 send dem. The after party was killa as well. Really enjoyed the sets and the conv. GoodLook on the chrondiz. Oh yeah, thx for lettin' me spin at the house. That made the rest of my nite. Anywho, yadda yadadamean,
Send me yo emails so I can send yall some orig. edits. rmx.s and shite.
"bout like that"
Peas, SI

siyoung1@gmail.com

disaster said...

i just bought this the other week! i was so surprised the store eve had a Drop THe Lime section.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,酒店小姐,酒店公關,酒店打工,酒店上班,禮服店,便服店,假日打工,酒店兼差,酒店兼職,暑假打工,寒假打工,酒店經紀爆米花,酒店打工爆米花,酒店兼差爆米花,酒店兼職爆米花,酒店上班爆米花,酒店工作爆米花,酒店小姐爆米花,禮服店爆米花,假日打工爆米花,酒店經紀PRETTY GIRL,酒店上班PRETTY GIRL,酒店兼差PRETTY GIRL,酒店工作PRETTY GIRL,酒店打工PRETTY GIRL


酒店
童裝批發
童裝批發
童裝
童裝
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店小姐
酒店兼職
酒店上班
酒店兼差
禮服店
酒店上班
酒店打工
酒店小姐
酒店經紀
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
酒店應酬
粉味
茵悅
酒店經紀
酒店經紀