Monday, January 15, 2007

READY TO GO JUST REMEMBER TO REMIND ME


Things I WONT miss about the East Coast:

1. Hearing Jim Jones say "Ballin!" every time I turn on the radio
2. New Jersey Drivers
3. $7 packs of CIs

That's all I got.... tomorrow I fly to Chitown.
TEPR - En Direct De La Cote [alternate link]
Of the recent crop of french electro, TEPR is at the forefront. Though he isn't getting the press that Ed Banger artists like SebastiAn or Justice, I can't see why, because this is easily some of the best, most diverse french fyah around right now. As evidence by the first and following tracks, you can't beat France right now for straight up party till the sweat breaks electro, the shit that make you wanna go "UGGH!". Though he has released on Playhouse, the En Direct De La Cote EP came out last year on Idwet.
TEPR - Minuit Jacuzzi (feat. Grand Marnier) [alternate link] *phenomenal track!
TEPR - Coke and Cream [alternate link]

Cycle Repair & Inflight - Party Rebel (Sami Koivikko RMX) [alternate link]
Recent Spectral spook Koivikko throws it down again on this remix. The rollicking 80s synth lines make the ghastly washes and drum samples seem even more possessed than they would on yr average Sami record. Too tight, I can't get enough of this track. And while we're on refits...
What happens when you take electro to the face of the spaciest track of 05?

Lindstrom - I Feel Space (Tomba Spezial Space - Tiefschwarzturntablerockeredit)
[alternate link]

1 comment:

AnaRacecar said...

Washington is aight so far even though I got arrested last night due to some seriously dumb shit. Other than that I can't complain. Tell all the homies in chicago I say waddup.

There is a button at the bottom of every youtube clip thats like "share vid" or "blog vid" or something, it's real easy.